Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Will Wait For You...


Letters We Never Sent

We only know each other only 3 days and 10 mins......
We are apart of the world now.
You are not sure about your future..
You don't know when u will be back home....
You get really hurt before,you don't trust no one anymore..
You have fears to invest...
you are not ready for this........

I know we don't know each other well enough
I understand what you worry and how you feel.....
I don't care when you will be back....
I don't need your investment......
I don't need your committment now.....
I believe time will tell everything........


You keep telling me not wasting my time to wait for you...
You keep telling me I can desever better....
You can't stop me...
You can't change my mind...
I am willing to wait for u because I know it worth.....
I just follow my heart cuz it tell me, I like you.........


No comments: